Eyelid Surgery Stockton
Dr. Kim has built up an excellent reputation throughout Stockton and the surrounding areas for his professional cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures. Dr. Kim offers a broad portfolio of treatments, including oculoplastic eyelid procedures. As a result of Dr. Kim’s extensive and specialist training, he is happy to see and manage the full range of plastic and reconstructive problems.
There are many benefits of having eyelid surgery, of which Dr. Kim will be happy to talk through with in your initial free 10-minute consultation. Firstly, eyelid surgery can increase your overall self-confidence and self-esteem, by taking away that ‘tired look’ and improving your appearance, whilst making you look younger. Eyelid surgery can also correct premature ageing, make for easier application of make-up and in some cases, even improve your vision. Droopy and excess skin around the eyes can impair vision, so eyelid surgery that removes the excess skin may actually result in better vision.
There are 2 types of eyelid surgery that Dr. Kim offers to his Stockton customers – upper eyelid treatment and lower eyelid treatment. If necessary, both of these procedures can be undertaken in the same session.
- Dr. Kim will first make a cut (incision) along the eyelid crease, in the natural skin fold of the eyelid.
- Then excess fat, skin or muscle will be removed.
- The procedure will finish by closing up the incision, in which the scar will be hidden in the natural fold of the eyelid.
- Dr. Kim will begin by making an incision either just below the lower lashes or on the inside of the eyelid.
- Fat will then be moved or removed from the bags under the eyes, and sometimes also a small amount of skin.
- The procedure also involves supporting the muscles and tendon of the eyelid, if necessary.
Dr. Kim has been carrying out successful eyelid surgeries to patients in Stockton for many years and boasts a vast amount of experience in the cosmetic surgery field. Dr. Kim is happy to offer a complimentary consultation to begin discussing your eyelid surgery, so if you require any more information about the procedure or would like to book in a consultation please give us a call on 07933239554.